Scented Body Oils FOR WOMEN
We know you love to smell great, but did you know that when you use alcohol-based perfumes the scent is offensive to others around you?
You know the feeling of walking into a department store and having your senses assaulted by the harsh smell of dozens of perfumes. When you wear those perfumes and colognes, it’s very likely you’re causing those in your path to gag from the overwhelming odor.
While fragrance oils are (currently) less popular than spray-on perfumes, their popularity is rising quickly. Oils are more concentrated with less fillers, stick to your skin longer and don’t contain dehydrating chemicals. When you spray on an alcohol-based perfume, do you know what chemicals your skin is absorbing? Perfumes and colognes are loaded with synthetic chemicals that have been linked to cancer, reproductive toxicity and allergies. With natural oils, you know everything that your skin is absorbing is safe and suitable for most skin types. Dry skin has a hard time holding onto scent, so when you use fragrance oils your skin not only gets moisturized but the oils assist in helping retain the scent on the skin for longer. Oil-based fragrances are commonly known as “skin scents” since as your body temperature gradually increases, the oils and scents begin to grow stronger.
You and only those close to you will experience the pleasant, natural aromas, not leaving a trail of odor behind you like traditional perfumes and colognes. Take a look at how fragrance oils and alcohol-based perfumes stack up to each other. Which would you rather put on your skin? We think the choice is clear, it’s time to put down the cologne and perfume and try Body Oils!
FOR FULL INFO PLEASE CLICK LINKS ON BOTTOM OF PAGE
- Orders are usually processed & shipped within 24-48 hours Monday - Friday.
- Please enter a valid phone number and email address where you can be reached in case of any issues to avoid delays or even cancellation... if I contact you and cannot get a response within 1 week I will have to cancel and refund the order to stop it from pending online.
- If you are Ordering for someone who is incarcerated, Please do not order before verifying with either the Inmate or contacting their State or Federal facility first to make sure inmate is approved to have you order something for him/her and what the correct colors are so that the package is not refused and sent back, there will be a 10% return fee plus loss of shipping cost.
- Please Note: Shipping & Handling Paid to Post Office is not refundable once package has shipped.
- Tracking will automatically be sent to your email or phone on the date that I select your package will be taken to post office, once the package is handed to the post office and they Scan it in to their system you will then be able to Track it within 24 hours and follow it's movement.
- Once an order has shipped and tracking becomes available, we recommend the receiver be available on the estimated date of arrival of the package or contact USPS.com or your local Post Office to schedule a pick up at the holding facility, I cannot recover cost for stolen packages or anything else after post office delivers and marks package as delivered.
- We only ship via USPS (United States Postal Service)
- At check-out, your shipping will be calculated based on USPS actual rates.
- We highly recommend using the Priority Mail option, as it is the best economical choice with quickest method of shipping and also automatically includes $50 worth of insurance (domestic only) to protect your package.
- First class mail is cheaper, but will add extended shipping time and no insurance.
- We accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations - Click here to read complete Refund Policy.
- Contact me within: 5 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 7 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
- Must not have any odor of being worn or cigarette smoke